Friday, August 27, 2010

Know Me:-

I think after reading this blog all of you people should be in a position to create a view about me....
Thats why i welcome all of you for suggestions !!!!!!

SHITANSHU :- First understand the meaning of this divine name.....
                              
                            It means "A DROP OF FOG"
I am a simple person  not understandable by anyone!!!! strange??????

ya thats true because today life is so confusing that people dont understand the simple things and try to find out special in every person!
  1. I like to play musical instruments....
  2. I like to be fit but never attempt for it!!!
  3. I like movies which comes out with a meaning...
  4. I like songs almost every slow and melodious songs... nowadays k.k rocks!!!

I think this will be much for introduction....

I am doing CA but dont know when will clear it... tired of exams but not frustrated.. hope for clearing in november 2010...











No comments:

Post a Comment